Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Cleaning like a pro

I think Spring Cleaning fever has hit me.  Do you know how many you tube sites give hints and tips on cleaning like a pro?   If I had looked at some of them years ago it would have saved me hours and hours of housework.  I may have mentioned before that I loathe HW.....  If ever I win the lottery I will definitely pay someone to come and clean for me. On the other hand I love gardening so will spend all my time outdoors as soon as the weather warms up a bit.  I think a skill swap would be a good idea...  I could garden for a housework loving person and that person can clean my house....  win win situation if you ask me. 

1 comment: