Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Blue sky and sunshine at last

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful day and it looks like being another beautiful day today.  Although it is frosty, the sky is blue and the sun is shining.  I love these kind of days and find that it really lifts my spirits.  I sat outside for a good half hour yesterday just feeling the warmth of the sun on my face. The wallflowers are really starting to pump out fragrance and my yellow crocus are flowering their little hearts out.  The miniature iris's are just about finished and have created a wonderfully uplifting display so early in the year.  Snowdrops are flowering in large and small clumps all over the garden and primula are starting to bloom.  All in all it looks as though Spring is just around the corner.
This morning is a bed stripping kind of day.  I may as well make the most of the sunshine by line drying it all.  Then I am heading out for lunch with some friends and looking forward to a good catchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment