Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 18 February 2016

Art group day today

Mornin' world.  This morning I am off to my art group to practice watercolour painting. I was totally exhausted after the WI day yesterday and slept like a log last night.  I didn't hear Tony when he got in at 02.30.  He was 'on call' last night and was called out just as we were going to bed. This means that he will be home around 14.00 this afternoon so we can go for a walk out if the weather is as nice as it is promised to be by Mr Weatheforecast man. There is a hard frost at the moment but it will soon clear once the sun gets above the house.

1 comment: