Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 26 February 2016

A lovely little home made gift

A couple of weeks ago I led a craft session locally. I had taken a few things along as inspiration for the group and one of things was this.




It is a widget from a beer can that I had beaded around several years ago...  It turns out that I had left it behind in the hall and today it was returned to me.  The lady that brought it back also brought me a little homemade gift of a jar of piccalilli.  I was really touched by her kindness and gave her one of the twiddlemuffs that I have been knitting.  Crafters are such lovely people.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, crafters are such kind people!
    I also scrolled down and saw your darling pistachio dahlias...so clever!!

    ReplyDelete