Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

What shall I do today?

For the first time in ages I went back to sleep when Tony went to work this morning... I guess I really must have needed it. Getting up just in time for the 8 o clock news meant that it was light outside. I have become so used to getting up at 06.30 in the dark that it was a bit of a surprise when I opened the curtains in the bedroom. I feel like a really good cleaning up day today and think I just might clean from top to bottom (or the other way round if it takes my fancy) I reckon that if I spend all morning cleaning then I can spend all afternoon crafting. I want to make a few amigurumi toys to put into my 'presents box'  and now that I have the pretty little copper coloured crochet hook I want to make sure that it gets put to very good use.  I also have a yen to make a granny square summer top... nothing too outlandish but I do have a lot of bits and bobs of crochet cotton in my stash to use up and I have seen some really nice crochet tops on pinterest.  I have a couple of 'Lagenlook' tops and I love the airy quality of them....and the fact that they hide all my lumps and bumps......

1 comment: