Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Twiddlemuffs and Knitted Knockers.

I do walk myself into these things don't I.  I am currently chatting with a former colleague about running a voluntary knitting group...  Twiddlemuffs and Knitted Knockers.......   don't ask.........  I do though think that it will be a worthy project and one that has the potential to bring a lot of comfort to people. I will let you know how it all pans out and will leave you with a photo of the Twiddlemuff that I knitted yesterday.   It hasn't had any embellishments added yet as i have just sewn it together.


5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some knitted Knockers!!
    This is lovely Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was wondering what on earth is a Twiddlemuff but had a browse at your previous posts for a clue. What a lovely idea I must try and have a go too :) The knitting group sounds a very good idea. At my work place they are thinking of introducing Adult Colouring at lunch times but I may sneek my knitting in too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw our local panto Peter Pan last night. The dame dudnt have knitted knockers but very strategically placed well padded owl eyes! Love the twiddle muff. Have got half a ball of bobbly knitting yarn here if you want it for texture. Actually got half og the pattern for Douglas the Christmas turkey drawn up yesterday. I have hopes that the other half might be drawn up before the apocalyse comes! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dud make a twiddle muff last week after seeing your post, I lady comes into the charity shop I work in on Saturdays and I was telling her about it and she works in a home and said they have been using them for some time now also they use small fleeces with things sewn on and attach ties on to two corners so they can be tied round the patients waist so they can not suddenly throw them, for some patients will throw things about. Lovely idea,
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of small fleeces. I had considered making sone little quilted lap rugs with all manner of twiddly bits attached. If I make them from fleece they would wash and dry much quicker than if I quilted them.

      Delete