Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Twiddle muffs

This morning I learned about a lovely knitted item called a twiddle muff ( google it)   They are such a lovely idea and I shall endeavor to make them an ongoing project from now on.  This is a photo of the two examples that I was shown. I have just returned home from visiting my friend and I shall spend a half hour googling images to get some inspiration,


2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Cherie, Anything which is called a twiddle muff is certainly worth a google. I am guessing it is something to keep our hands warm and toastie. I am now going to find out if I am right.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete