Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Third time lucky

Alexander rang earlier today.  He was brimming over with excitement having just passed his driving test. I was so pleased for him as he has failed twice and been utterly devastated.  He hadn't told us that he had managed to get a cancelation and it was a complete surprise.  Now maybe he will take his car off the drive and allow us access to the garage  :-)  Not holding my breath on that one though as he will have a huge insurance premium to fork out . Not many 21 year olds own their own house and car outright.  He inherited both when his dad died earlier this year. The house needs a huge amount of work to make it habitable but he has all the time in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment