Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 15 January 2016

Salmon Wellington for tea

We have friends coming over for supper and a little tipple tonight so I am cooking a lovely salmon wellington. Courtesy of Mr (or Mrs) Aldi.  We have had one twice before and each time it has been absolutely lovely.   For dessert I am planning on whipping up a lemon sponge with custard.  It is sponge and custard kind of weather.  Having just slithered my way to the hairdresser and back I am thankful I didn't fall and break anything.  The pavement is like glass and the road isnt a lot better.

 I am currently looking for patterns for crochet cakes and biscuits so if anyone cane point me in the direction of some free ones I would really appreciate it. Nothing too time consuming and elaborate though as it is for another yarn bomb.

1 comment: