Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Personalised card

I have spent a lovely morning helping a lady to make an 18th birthday card for her daughter.  I first met Sylvia at the local station when I was a regular commuter and ran into her again the other week.  She initially asked if I would make a card for Alex's 18th.  When I suggested that she might like to come to my home and make one herself she agreed to give it a go.  Between us we made a couple of cards including  this one.  Sadly my photography isn't doing it justice as the end result is very nice indeed.  Sylvia brought a couple of photo's of her daughter and her pet horse and we tweeked the sizes until we were happy.   




1 comment:

  1. Well done to you for encouraging her. The card is fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete