Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 25 January 2016

My very strange find ( AKA gift from the Gods)

On my way to the station to catch the train to work this morning I spotted a lovely fresh cauliflower on the grass verge. As the road is the route to the local high school it gets very busy with young people walking to school.  I assumed that it would be kicked to pieces by the time I came home.  NO......... When I got off the train and turned the corner,  it was still sitting there all lonely and forlorn....... so I picked it up and brought it home.  I am going to make a large cauliflower cheese for the freezer.  When I took it out of the plastic bag I noticed that it had a Sainsbury's label on it.   I think that may be what could possibly be called a free lunch.

1 comment: