Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Friday, 29 January 2016

My first twiddlemuff

Last night I finished knitting the twiddlemuff.  I have made a start embellishing it and already am thinking about  my next one. I have added embellishments to the inside as well as the outside and it has been really good fun to make. I want to makethe next one with a masculine theme and hope to add a tiny boat or two.  I think I can probably knit them small enough if I use crochet cotton and small needles.




5 comments:

  1. Well done Cherie; brilliant as ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what on earth is a twiddlemuff?
    Briony

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty, but what is it? And why have you put embellishments on the inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ilona, they are intended for people with Dementia. It stops them tearing at their clothes and hair.. google Twiddlemuff.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks. I thought you made it up.

      Delete