Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

My fabulous filing cabinet

On Sunday I told you that I had been given a filing cabinet.  Well this morning the urge to sort my stash came over me and I have moved some of my things from Le Crafterie  .... which sadly needs a new floor and some boards replacing but that is a story for another day.... The filing cabinet is living in my hall at the moment until I am able to sort all Alexanders stuff ready for him to move into his own place.  At 4ft tall and 2ft front to back it holds a nice amount of crafting things.  I am so looking forward to turning Alexander's bedroom into an indoor craft room and will be able to put the cabinet in there.  In the meantime here is a glance at some of the things I moved today.






It is great for storing my cutting dies and embossing folders.  The Big Shot is in the drawer above so really handy and available.

I bagged all the different colours of roving separately  It will make it so much easier to choose the right colour for a project.  The big ball of yarn that you can see is one I am in the process of spinning from all the little left over oddments of coloured roving




4 comments:

  1. I've got a fascination with drawers and boxes, don't ask why but I have.
    I love the filing cabinet and I'm sure it will soon be bulging and you'll wonder where you used to store it all. ha ha
    Briony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up one for free from my sons uni, so much space, great strorage x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization...I dream about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great post for January!

    ReplyDelete