Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Busy today

Blimmin shattered this morning because our  house alarm went off through the night.  There has been a spate of burglaries locally so whether someone had tried our house we couldn't tell.  I wish I could go back to sleep but I am off to work this morning and then I have a WI meeting in town  after lunch.  I am hoping to get a couple of miles walk in between leaving work and going to the meeting to add to my 1000 miles challenge. Doing the challenge is proving to be brilliant because I drag myself out in all kinds of weather even if I don't feel like a walk.  It will be so much more fun when the weather is warm and I bet I get a lot more extra miles in each day.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the time and energy after work for a long walk. I cycle to and from work every day, three days a week. That`s a total of around 5 miles a week. That`s all I can manage due to grandmotherly duties on some days. When the weather improves I can drag myself out more often as I can take little Alyssa out in her buggie.

    ReplyDelete