Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 25 January 2016

Blimey it feels warm this morning

I am off to work soon but have hardly slept.  It was just too warm last night for me.  I think I may need to put the summer duvet on the bed.  Alexander is on his way to London for a couple of days of training.  When do we stop worrying about our adult kids travelling to big cities?  I won't settle until I know he is home safe.  

4 comments:

  1. Cherie, London isn't all bad! We are actually nice people down here lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alison you wouldn't set foot in Middlesbrough if you believed everything that they write about it.... and frankly it is on the whole a load of tosh. tis lovely here. I think I just focussed on all the scary stuff when he said he was going to London.

      Delete
    2. It's a shame that good things are never reported....but bad news sell papers!

      Delete
  2. The answer is never, mine are 51,49 and 45 and I also have a grandson of 26 who lived with us for a few years, I worry about them all still.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete