Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Betty's of York

Alexander's girlfriend Hannah made up a lovely box of treats for Tony and me at Christmas.  Included in the box was a box of teabags from Betty's of York  (google it).  Well the box was far too pretty to simply chuck in the recycle bin so I have just cut it up and made a pop up box card.  I will add it to my card stash and when a suitable occasion comes up I have a ready made card to send off.






2 comments:

  1. What a lovely box. I love nice boxes and tins. There's a Betty's in Harrogate too. We didn't go in because it was very expensive....but it was also full!

    ReplyDelete