Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 29 December 2015

This may be the year I write my book

Having been told so many times that I should write a craft book I have given it some thought and 2016 might just be the year that I finally get around to it. I realise that there is a craft book for every craft in the world but  my own brand of crafting might just be of interest in this age of being green and eco friendly. I shall do a bit of research into publishers and see whether it will be worth my time to do it. I am told that there is very little money in writing a craft book so I am not planning on retiring any time soon on the proceeds. 
I finished another sock this morning and will make a matching one for it before putting the needles away for a while. I am teaching a needle felt workshop in Feb and want to make some nice examples before the session.  I will of course show you how they turn out.

2 comments:

  1. Go for it Cherie :-)

    Sorry, I have been AWOL. Just caught up with your blog.
    Many thanks for visiting my blogs this year.
    Happy 2016 to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the year I finish my book. Lets keep checking on each other.

    ReplyDelete