Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 28 December 2015

The matching pair

Last night I finished my other sock.  I love the yarn which is called Fabel  Drops.  It knits up quite randomly and little bits of the sock almost look like fairisle knitting.  Now that I have mastered the very stretchy cast on I am planning on buying the Fabel Drops in a thicker yarn.  Not sure what it is called but I know it washes beautifully as this is the second pair that I have made using this yarn.  Tony is off to Manchester for the footie and Alexander and Hannah have gone on the train to Leeds. Tony will be back tonight but the youngsters are staying over in Leeds.  If they hadn't already booked the stay in advance then they wouldn't have gone.  I am a little bit worried as the flooding over that area looks really bad.  I suggested that they ring Tony if they want to come back tonight and he will collect them on his way back from the football match.

I have no idea what I shall do this afternoon but I have a yen to try out all my new craft things.  I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning up while they were out shooting.  Strange really that I could do anything I wanted and I chose to clean...... I am clearly barking mad.....  nothing new there then eh?   :-)





4 comments:

  1. Love the socks, by coincidence I am just going to get going on mine. This pair is made up of all of the odds and ends from other socks I have made, who cares, they will still be warm.
    Happy and healthy 2016 and look forward to more of your posts.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous socks! Wishing you a great New Year! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are all ok, have been following the flooding on the tv. Have a great 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabel drops is a great colour name and so lovely - gorgeous socks!

    ReplyDelete