Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 4 December 2015

The Christmas jim jams ( missing post)

No I am not sitting around in my jim jams. I typed this post last night and only discovered this morning that I hadn't published it.  I have no intention of editing it so you are getting it today.
 

I have been out for a meal this evening with a few friends.  We like to try to get together about once a month and have a good catchup. Thursday is usually Tony's night out as he goes for a couple of pints and a good blether with his friends. This meant that he wasn't home when I got back  but I came home to a lovely warm house as Tony had lit the woodburner and put some candles in the porch for me and I am now curled up on the sofa listening to the local news on TV.  The Christmas jim jams are snuggly and fleecy and ever so warm.  The slippers are really rather cosy too. On the right hand side of my feet you can see the frog chorus.  This comes out every Christmas and totally cracks me up every time I press the button.


1 comment: