Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 26 December 2015

Some of my prezzies

Here are just a few of my prezzies.  I was particularly touched by the hand made things from Alexander and Hannah.  Hannah made a Christmas pud, lemon curd,  apple chutney and shortbread and packaged them beautifully. Ages ago I happened to pin a few pebble art pictures.  I sent Alexander an email and asked that he and Hannah make me one for Christmas.  I was deeply touched to open this one yesterday.

Pebble Art
A box filled with goodies from Hannah


 The dapping/doming block was top of my Christmas list and I can't wait to use it.  Tony also bought me a camera, loads of crafting goodies, a mixed pack of Baileys and a bottle of my very favourite Christmas tipple... Pernod..... It will last me a few years as I only drink it at Christmas.  Alexander bought me loads of fabric and felt, Some very nice chocolates from Hotel Chocolat and a lovely framed picture of himself and Hannah at her graduation. I have tons more stuff off them all and I feel thoroughly spoilt rotten. It has been a wonderful Christmas and is a lovely way to end the year.








2 comments:

  1. Perfect pressies I'd say, craft items are the very best thing in the world.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Fabric for Christmas - what could be better?!

    ReplyDelete