Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 20 December 2015

My trip to Bolton

I had a really lovely day in Bolton yesterday with my friend Sheryl and her family.  Tony went to the footie game in Manchester and I packed up a bag of craft supplies and visited Sheryl.  We had a walk around Bolton Market and I bought a very nice gammon joint for £5.  I shall cook it tomorrow as Alexander is coming home from Uni.
I am amazed how much Claudia has grown in the past couple of years.  She has turned into a very pretty young lady.  The three of us spent an hour 'Christmas Crafting and drinking Prosecco ... Claudia didn't drink Prosecco of course......   all the more for Sheryl and me  :-)

Tony came back from the match and we had tea before setting off on the drive home.  We made really good time as it only took an hour and forty minutes to get back.  Just in time to watch the strictly results.  I was so pleased to see Jay crowned the winner.  He has done so well but it really was hard to call as young Georgia was equally as good.

Claudia concentrating hard

No comments:

Post a Comment