Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Losing a few pounds

Well I got on the scales this morning and they groaned and told me to get off......... I have decided that I will lose three pounds at the very least between now and this time next week.  Not as drastic as it sounds really.  All I have to do is stop eating the Christmas choccies and drinking the Christmas drink so here goes.  I am waiting for it to get light and then I shall go for a good walk.  I will be totally honest and tell you whether I manage it or not. It is my intention to go for a walk every day as soon as it gets light.  I don't like walking alone in the dark or I would have been out walking an hour ago.

My weight right now...... 9st 7.2 pounds.   And I feel quite lethargic so in need of losing that extra couple of pounds.  Don't get me wrong here.  I have reached the age where 'skinny'  just wouldn't be attractive on me.  I have no intention of pushing it too far.

1 comment: