Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Look at this sweet little angel

I have just seen this little angel over on Ravelry and am utterly gutted cos I threw out all my little dried Chinese Lantern seed heads this summer. The blimmin local cats killed off my plant earlier this year so I may just have to buy another and make some angels myself.  In fact 2016 might just be the year that I craft more with natural resources.   I used to have some galls that I picked from a plant a few years ago. I will go for a walk in the summer and see if I can find some more as they would be perfect to make heads with.


No comments:

Post a Comment