Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Monday, 21 December 2015

He's Home

Alexander arrived home from Uni today and we had a lovely afternoon together. I cooked the ham and it was absolutely delicious. I didn't realise it was quite that big when I bought it though. We will be eating ham for days. After tea we did the 'duty visits'. We dropped a couple of cards off and then we popped out to Tesco and bought all the lovely snacks and nibbles that I know I will be unable to resist. I shall be the size of a barn by the end of the festive season.  Having given up the fight to lose a few pounds I am planning on eating whatever and whenever I want. Currently drinking a shot of toffee whiskey....... it is going down a treat.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those seasonal treats and the delight of having your boy home. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete