Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Freezing cold and soaking wet

I have just walked to the post box to drop some cards off and when I got back the rain was running down my coat and soaking into my jeans.  It looked ok when I set off and it is literally just around the block. I looks really sleety too so and is bitterly colds so I think I will be lighting the wood stove. Tea is already taken care of as I cooked Spanish Chicken earlier and it has had all day to develop so will be gorgeous when Tony gets home. All I need to do is cook a pan of rice and we can sit down and eat.  It is wood carvers tonight and even though I don't feel like venturing out again I know I will enjoy myself when I get there. I have nearly finished the gingerbread man that I am carving and am already thinking about my next project.  I have a few things in mind that I would like to carve so will decide in the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. We have been lucky compared to the people further up the country, we miss a lot of the worse weather down here. Carving classes sound interesting.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete