Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Final crafty make of 2015

Tony bought me a lovely little wooden plaque for Christmas.  The box it came in was really sturdy cardboard and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be a really good fit for a project that was bubbling away at the back of my brain.  This is just a little prototype as I want to make several much bigger ones which I plan to use as drawer dividers. If you have been following me for a while you will know that I  use newspaper and cardboard to make my little baskets.  The little divided sections are pieces that I cut from some one litre plastic milk bottles.  I am hoping to make different sized divided sections using different sized milk cartons.  One less thing for the local authority to collect from me on bin day.





7 comments:

  1. What a fab project and love that it is made from all recycled items. Happy New Year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laine. Hope 2016 is a great year for you. x

      Delete
  2. Happy New year old bean , hoping 2016 will be a cracker xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Happy New year to you both. xxx

      Delete
  3. That looks fab..your so creative..it would take me days to do that..
    Happy New Year to you..
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara. It is really easy once you master it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Cherie, Thanks for stopping and commenting at ShabbyTeaParty so I could find you. I've had the best time browsing here and Eco Arty Clarty. Good Job on this basket. I actually love the look of it before it was painted. In fact a couple years ago I bought two of these newspaper baskets in a larger size at a local department store here for my son's apartment to stow stuff on the lower shelf of his living room console table. I have to go look around more now. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete