Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 18 December 2015

Christmas walk and lunch

Today my ladies walking group are donning Santa hats,  Christmas jumpers and heading off for our last walk of 2015.  I can hardly believe that we have been walking for almost a year now and have made some really lovely friends this past year.  The weather has been kind to us most of the time but even on the wet days we walked.  In fact I have bought myself some waterproof walking trousers and have only had cause to wear them once.  In my ususal tasteful manner I have decorated my santa hat with a set of battery operated lights that I bought from the local £1 shop. It will interesting to see how many different styles of hat and jumper are worn today. I will publish a couple pf photo's later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment