Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Monday, 14 December 2015

Chocolate bars

It is that time of year again. Last year you may recall that I made decorated chocolate bar wrappers to pop into Christmas Stockings?  Well my craft group this afternoon have requested 'a bit of a party'.  It is the last session of six and the group have been really nice to get to know.  I thought it might be a nice quick craft if they all made a pretty wrapped chocolate bar before we started our little feast. They are really nice to make and the choccy bars only cost £1.25 for 5 in both Aldi and Lidle so are hardly going to bust my budget.  I will post some photo's when I get back later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment