Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 4 December 2015

Best Moussaka

I found this video the other day and have of course tried it.  It was the best Moussaka I have ever eaten and very well worth cooking.  I adjusted the amounts and used a lot less meat than he suggests but oh how yummy it was.......    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_GcsR7Q99s....    I made a huge dish full and cut it into six portions.  Two portions I froze and the rest we ate over two days.

Today I have a really nice day planned and it is a welcome break from the last few weeks which have been so busy.   I am heading out this morning with my ladies walking group and this afternoon I have earmarked for planning and prep for next weeks craft sessions. It is almost the weekend and Tony is off to the match tomorrow.  I have a load of packing sponge to cut up and stash for future sessions so tomorrow is earmarked for a whole load of die cutting. I think on Sunday I may wrap all the presents as the stash is really mounting up. The Christmas cards are all made and just need stamps and then I am all set for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment