Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

A quick pair of festive earrings

I simply cut a couple of little felt Christmas trees.  I stiffened them by painting them with PVA glue and added some acrylic gemstones.  I poked the posts from an existing pair of studs through the felt.....  et voila.... The festive earrings. Now I am planning to make some little white dove ones..... and some leaf ones.... and some mitten ones.... and some and some etc.



2 comments:

  1. so long as your not planning on growing more ears so you can wear them all at once .....on that thought i could do with some elf ears

    ReplyDelete