Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

More felt brooches

At the weekend I had a play with some of my cutting dies.  I experimented with different materials as some of the dies that I used are actually meant for paper and light card.  Wooo hoooo......  they cut felt.  They struggled a bit with the artificial felt but anything with a bit of wool content just sailed through the big shot and I now have a tub full of tiny little flowers and leaves.  Yesterday I delivered  a craft session locally and everyone made a blackbird and a little brooch.  That wool coat is giving me loads of resources to use.  One lady commented on how everyone had been given exactly the same resources to use and yet everyone's projects looked totally different.  I didn't think to take a photo but here are two little brooches that I made as inspiration for the group.


1 comment: