Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Look what I got today

Alexander came for dinner today and look what he brought me............ A box full of packing foam...... and won't it make a fabulous resource. I am already dreaming up uses for it.





 And while my menfolk were out I had a lovely day prepping for this coming weeks sessions.  We will be making stepper cards tomorrow so I have made three examples.



And last night I made a start on some paper doilly angels.  I am waiting for some stock to arrive and then I will give them heads and finish them



1 comment:

  1. Oooh Cherie; love your headless angels, super cards and only you could get excited about packing foam lol;-)

    ReplyDelete