Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 28 November 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

And oh how I love this time of year.  We will put the trees (three big ones) up on Tuesday. I have swags with lights for all the windows in the sitting room........and a couple spare cos we no longer have the fireplace and the bookcase has acquired a forest of trees so won't need a swag.  We have enough tinsel to give the whole street a bit and enough decorations to fill ten houses. Oh yesssssss Christmas in Kemp Castle is a glittery sparkly time of year.  As soon as it is all up I shall take some photo's and show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment