Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Getting ready for Christmas.

If you have been following my blog for a couple of years you will know that Tony and I love Christmas. We have so much 'Christmas Stuff' that I now spend the week before the decs go up clearing space for them all.  I move many of my ornaments up into the spare room and replace them with Christmas ones. For the past few days in between working and prepping for sessions. I have started to move the ornaments out to the spare room. Well, today is the day of The Big Clean Up. I have been so busy working recently that I just haven't had time to keep on top of the housework.  How on earth poor Tony puts up with the mess I create when prepping sessions I really don't know.  This morning so far I have cleared space in 'Alexander's room' .  He will only be home for a week but I like to put the Christmas bedding on his bed and tinselify his room.... yessssss I know, you are rolling your eyes and shaking your head...... like I care.......   :-)
  Anyway, as I have now amassed a forest of mini trees and an army of headless (for now) angels I have had to dust and polish so that I can display them.  If you saw a huge dust cloud over the North East then it was probably me.

1 comment: