Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 26 November 2015

Busy again

Just when I think I might perhaps have a little more free time I get another offer of work.  Not that I am complaining but I feel as though I have met myself coming backwards just lately.  This evening I have spent hours cutting sponge Christmas trees,  stars and angels. Tony has gone for a couple of pints with a friend and it is just as well that he did as it looked like a sponge snowstorm had hit the house.  All cleared away now thank heavens.   It almost takes me back to when I worked for Adult Ed and every evening was spent prepping or marking work.  At least I have fun getting things ready for my crafting sessions.  It just gets a bit tedious when you have 100 children to prep for.  I am really looking forward to a night out with a few friends next week.  It will be good to have a catchup and a nice meal.

Oh! and no I haven't put the decs up yet.  These are just some projects that I have prepped for sessions in the next few weeks.  They are currently drying on my bookcase.  The angels heads are being attached slowly as I am a little tired now.  They will get finished tomorrow.


1 comment: