Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

A really lovely day

Tony and I have decided that we will collect little tiny Christmas trees and will display them on the top of our bookcase/room divider.  While in town on my way to a meeting today I killed an hour browsing the shops.  I managed to find 4 pretty little glittery metal wire trees. They measure about 8 or 9 inches tall and look so pretty sparkling in the lamplight.  They will of course be put away until we do the big decorate for Christmas but this is what they look like.  The cost....... 99p each and they look so much prettier than the photo


 I also bought a lovely Amigurumi book in The Works for £2 and will crochet a Santa and a reindeer sometime soon. I called into Gregs to buy a corned beef pasty for my lunch and was chuffed to bits to be told I could have it for free.  The young lady picked it up and I have no idea what she thought was wrong with it but I wasn't going to complain (I put the £1 coin into the poppy sellers box).

Tony came home with these  ......... I will put them in a vase tomorrow.... I love that man to bits.


No comments:

Post a Comment