Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 31 October 2015

size 10?????????????????????????

Tony and I have just spent a lovely couple of hours wandering around Middlesbrough town centre.  We aren't great ones for shopping but needed a few bits and bobs from different shops.  The weather is incredibly warm for this time of year and it was lovely walking around coatless.  While we were shopping we popped into M and S to buy me a nice smart pair of black trousers.  I tried loads on and eventually found a lovely pair that fit me perfectly. SIZE 10?????????  Now with the best will in the world I am most definitely not a size 10.  I measure a very ample  38 around the hips and unless I am very much mistaken this could not possibly make me a size 10. Quite bizzarely the bra fitting lady insists that I measure a 34.  Trouble is, the bras that eventually fit me after trying loads are 36 dd, e, f and g?  I have no idea who makes the clothes for M and S but I really wish they would make them all to a set size standard. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about todays sizes Cherie...I can be anything from a 12 to a size 16!.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete