Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Hello Russia, you are very welcome

I have just been reading a fellow crafters blog and she says that she has had quite a few hits from Russia recently.  I too have had a sudden surge in Russian hits so I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello and Welcome to my Russian readers and those from far flung places around the world.  Leave me a comment and I will stop by your blog/website for a little browse. This doesn't mean that I don't value my lovely European readers.  You are all very welcome. xxx

You know that I have been knitting boats and fish recently. Well last night I knitted a tiny boat and turned it into a brooch.  Well that has set the brain ticking.... dangerous I know.....  This morning I spun a couple of carrier bags and made some plarn as thin as I could.  Then I crocheted a teeny weeny plarn boat and sewed a safety pin on the back to make a brooch. You can't see that it is 3d and stuffed with snips and scraps and sadly it hasn't photographed very well but really does look sweet.


2 comments: