Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 20 September 2015

Stokesley show winning entries

I promised some photographs of my show winning entries from yesterday's agricultural show and here they are.  If you have followed my blog for a while you will recognise some of the things that I entered..... they have languished in a box up in the loft since I made them.  I am already thinking of things to make for next year's show.



These are better photo's than yesterdays and it earned me 1st prize in the Recycled Section.

This earned me a 'Very Highly Commended'.



My seed beaded box.  It won 1st place in the 'beadwork section.
This is my 'Cottage By The Stream'.  It earned me 1st prize and also Reserve Champion in the 'Wood Section'.   


5 comments:

  1. Well deserved prizes, I particularly like the bag and the cottage by the stream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations. I love the cottage woodcarving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual your work is absolutely stunning. |Watched another programme on lucetting. Looks as though it could become very addictive!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! You are amazingly talented. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your wood carving! Many years ago - when ostensibly stronger and fitter - I bought myself a set of woodcarving tools - and simply didn't have the strength to use them!

    Thankfully my husband is a brilliant woodworker, but I think that was when I decided to stick with 'soft crafts'!

    ReplyDelete