Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Sunday, 6 September 2015

More lavender please

I had to be up quite early today to drop some carvings off at Guisborough for the wood festival.  I didn't want to chance sleeping in and being zonked all day so I didn't use lavender oil on my feet last night. I have been awake half the night and could easily have got up at four this morning.  I am definitely  rubbing some on tonight.  I may just have to have a lazy day tomorrow to recover.  If you could see the amount of junk I chucked out of Le Crafterie yesterday you would shake your head and sigh.  Heading out there now to chuck some more out.  I keep finding pretty things that I had forgotten about so it is taking forever.  x

4 comments:

  1. thought there was no such thing as rubbish:) After yesterdays cold and wet it has been lovely today. Got the turf tonsured and the washing dry. Sounds like the lavender is working a treat. All we have to do now is find which essential oil works on fat busting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such thing as rubbish but I also need the space to stash other stuff. You would be proud of my ruthlessness....... or maybe I should send you it all :-)

      Delete
    2. sending your excess to others can severely curtail a wonderful friendship plus I could return the compliment:)x

      Delete
  2. Don't throw everything away please.😉 x

    ReplyDelete