Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Last of the flotilla and a few more fish.

I have just finished stitching eyes on the last batch of fish and am taking a bit of a break from making them for now. I have a gazillion other things to be getting on with but today I am quite excited...... I have ordered a full fireboard to make firebricks for my logburner. It will be delivered today....... No that is not why I am excited, even I lead a life with a bit more in it.  The reason is...............  it will be packed in a ply sandwich with wooden battens.  What?  you are baffled now?  PLY WOOD....... still not getting the vibe?..... I have a scroll saw and will use the ply to make Christmas decorations.  Then I can use them in one of my workshops as a resource. Ahem... Please remove the look from your face and stop shaking your head. :-)  If you have never played with a scroll saw and some plywood then you don't know what you are missing.  Watch this space and see what I make....  I will leave you with a photo of the flotilla



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I've never even heard of a scroll saw lol!!

    Love the marina you've made :-)

    ReplyDelete