Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Fragrant pendants

Last week I blogged about fragrant pendants.  If you didn't read that one then you will have to scroll back as I put a link for you.  Anyway, yesterday I made a few bits and pieces using air dry clay.  They are drying at the moment and will probably take a couple of days.  As they drying they are turning a soft chalky terracotta colour and will look really pretty once they are completely dry. The white powder that you can see is cornflour. I used that to dust the moulds with and will brush it off once they are dry. My camera seems to exaggerate every flaw and imperfection but in reality these are hardly noticeable.  I could rub them over with a wet finger to smooth them out if  I was that bothered.  I am planning to add a couple of drops of scented aromatherapy oil to them. 




1 comment: