Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Saturday, 19 September 2015

Absolutely thrilled skinny

Well maybe not quite skinny but definitely thrilled to bits. Today was our local Agricultural show and I had several entries.  I won three  1st prizes,  a 2nd prize and a VHC for some of my work but that isn't why I am thrilled skinny............  the reason is....... I was awarded Reserve Champion in the wood section.  You may recall a couple of years ago that I carved a lovely 'Cottage by the stream. Well once it was finished I put it up in the loft with a whole pile of other stuff that I had made. Last night I asked Tony to see if he could find it while he was up in the loft. I had originally chosen three carvings to enter but they all had a bird theme. I substituted one of the birds for the cottage and am chuffed to bits that I did.
I am sharing a photo of my prize winning entry in the recycled section. The back pack is made from ring pulls and has taken me weeks to make. 



Made from ring pulls




1 comment: