Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Friday, 7 August 2015

Home again

Tony and I have had a wonderful week away in Essex staying at my friend Anona's house.   Nothing surprising about that you may think  but as Anona and I had never actually met before it was incredibly generous and trusting of her to move out and let us stay there.  Our friendship began when Anona left a comment on a post last year and we have chatted online and on the telehone ever since. I attended my first ever music festival with Anona and her partner Kim and tomorrow when I feel a little less travel weary I will tell you all about the holiday and the places we visited.  Kim is a lovely bloke and both Tony and I felt as though we have all been friends for a very long time. We have come home with a great suntan and a complete different view of Southerners. We didn't meet one single stand offish southerner in all the time we were there.  Such lovely warm and friendly people and you would almost think they were Middlesbrough folk.....

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely time. We Southerners can be nice when we want to lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete