Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Sunday, 16 August 2015

A garden update

I haven't done a garden update in a while so thought I would let you see how it is all looking today.

We have sunflowers the size of dinner plates.  Pity that they are only short

Just in case you thought those sunflowers might be really tall

This is where I sit in the sun and chat with  passersby

Most of the colour has gone but I am already planning next years display

The pond is looking really pretty just now

The back garden is really colourful 

It is great that we aren't overlooked from the back of the garden

4 comments:

  1. You certainly have green fingers Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a garden like that I don't know how you sat on my 'patio'. Yes I do, you were pulling up weeds as though it was an Olympic endurance sport. How is the blister?xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a natural wildflower garden. I know that you are cultivating a haven for insects and birds........ and very pretty birds too :-) xxx

      Delete