Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 23 July 2015

The kindness of total strangers

Yesterday even though I knew it was a long shot I asked on the local Streetlife website if anyone had a Rumtopf that I could buy. A lady called Carol contacted me and said that she had one I could have. She didn't want anything for it and simply gave it to me. Tony and I picked it up last night and I transferred the start of my Rumtopf into this.............






You have no idea how pleased I am with it and it shall be looked after and used every year from now on.  I have said it before and I will say it again.   Total strangers are wonderfully generous people.

2 comments:

  1. Streetlife and freegle are super places to get things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I just love that jar.

    ReplyDelete