Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Sunstroke

Or dodgy pie.   Either way I am really feeling rotten.  I won't go into gory details cos you might be eating.  This is the person who could happily have sunbathed all day up until a year or two ago.  Now I can't stand the heat and feel really ill when I get a bit too warm. I used to be baffled when my sister complained that it was too warm..... now I understand... sorry Bev. xxx I don't think it helps that I can't sleep as it is just too darn sickly warm.  If I can get beyond 05.00 I feel as though I have had a sleep in just lately.  I am getting up just as Alexander is going to bed. I have even resorted to a can of pressurised water to spray myself through the night... it isn't helping   :-(  

No comments:

Post a Comment