Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Thursday, 16 July 2015

Nunthorpe station yarn bomb

I do love my town.  Look what our local naughty knitters did. What you can't see are the dozens of tiny knitted mice and butterflies. And such a pity that you really can't see just how colourful and effective it looks.  The legs on the chars have little 'leggings with knitted creatures on them too









5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous thing to do, I bet it really put a smile on a lot of people's faces. Lainie xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to do - bet it cheered up all who saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Can I please use one of these pictures for a news article please? Thank you Annie

    ReplyDelete