Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Fairy beach garden update

I thought you might like to see how the fairy garden is coming along. I used fish tank gravel for the little white rocks.  The pebbles I picked  from my patio.  The fence is made from coffee stirrers and the boats are empty cardboard packaging covered in tissue scraps.  The sails are cut from old envelopes.





3 comments:

  1. so where is the model of moi in red and white striped Edwardian swimsuit?>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful what you wish for :-) :-)

      Delete
  2. Admiring the time and energy you put into your blog and
    in depth information you provide. It's great to
    come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Review my site: lasertest

    ReplyDelete