Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
Welcome to my blog. I hope it inspires you to try something new as I share with you my crafts and a bit of chit chat.

Saturday, 18 July 2015

Even the flowers are smiling

Good morning all.  Tony and I are off to our art class this morning and then later today we are off to  the cinema to see the live screening of Andre Reiu's Maastricht concert. My sunflowers have been a little disappointing but I am sure that the birds will enjoy the seeds when they are ripe


7 comments:

  1. Awww poor sun flower , hope you enjoyed your art class... i see that you are from middlesbrough i live in Ingleby Barwick so i'm not from you
    Just on the hop from Docrafts
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ... just hopping by from do-crafts .. hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped over from Do-crafts. The birds will enjoy the sunflower seeds. Enjoy your weekend it sounds like fun. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look twice, then saw the smile, brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sunny sunflower for a sunny person. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birds will love the sunflower seeds and I love the face on the flower x

    ReplyDelete